Bdbazar24.com is a WEB/WAP/SMS/IVR based virtual platform which introduces the business deal among the users (here in after referred to as “Bdbazar24.com” “Site” “Web Site” “WAP” “us” “we” or “our”.).
If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located anywhere under the custody of Bdbazar24.com or its authorized entities. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located at the designated location preferred by Bdbazar24.com.
- Name, email address, contact information, and financial information i.e credit card or bank account numbers (depending on the service used).
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites, i.e bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or which relates to your own account.
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Bdbazar24.com may ask you to submit additional information to authenticate yourself or if Bdbazar24.com believes you are violating site policies and procedures.
Use of Personal Information:
Bdbazar24.com collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve its Web Site and services. We also collect your information for security and identity purpose. These uses may include providing You with more effective customer service; making the Web Site and/or services easier to use by eliminating the need for You to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our services and technologies; and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences.
We may use your personal information to
- Administer the website .
- Provide the services and customer support you request .
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems .
- Customize your experience .
- Detect and protect us against error .
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and Conditions .
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising .
- Inform you about online and offline offers, services, and updates .
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional activities based on your communication preferences .
- Compare your submitted/tracked information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties .
- Examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases and delete/bar the unauthenticated User ID .
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and Conditions of uses.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing:
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. To report this website related spam, please forward this email to dynamicweblab[at]gmail.com . You can’t use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our Terms & Conditions. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
Your information is stored in a secured location. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Bdbazar24.com and change your password.
Last Edited on 2013-01-07